Pesquisar este blog

sexta-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2011

Fashion Rio - Best day!



My awesome friend Bia gave me such a cool opportunity last weekend.

Working @ Rio Fashion Week! WOW!

 Like any Pisces I love anything that has to do with creation or imagination, anything that makes my brain fly I lOVE! Fashion really makes me feel that way and I always try to keep up. Even being a full time Mama that is fully devoted to her son, I do take my little break in the afternoon for some popfashion or some Vogue/Elle reading, it makes me happy. J


Bia works for Nica Kessler and she is now the junior designer of the brand.


The 2011 Fall/winter collection is based on the movie Mary Poppins and my sassy girl IT brought a very smart way of incorporating the old with the new. With some awesome fabric choices she indeed got all of us backstage flying really high!







Once again JOY for Nica and Bia!















The first look on the runway gave me the Heebie Jeebies. MUST HAVE THAT RAINCOAT!






I also love this one, the shade of mustard yellow is rocking my world.


2 comentários:

  1. Hey marina and mike! Looks like you are having a blast down in Rio, Mrs. Superstar. I know you can't post those amazing pictures of the vip lounge. Give mo,sophia, romina a big hug next time you see them, and tell travis hello. Take care.

    Andrew Sanhueza

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Andrew!
    When are you coming down??
    We miss you!

    ResponderExcluir