Pesquisar este blog

segunda-feira, 31 de janeiro de 2011

Little Heroes!

Today Oliver had a very special play date.
 
Clara, is my cute little cousin that was born @ 33 weeks as well. She is now 7 months and she is such a smart baby girl! They had so much fun together :)

It was so crazy for me to be on the other side this time. When Oliver was little he was always the fragile one, the baby that you can`t be loud around or you have to hold on a certain way. This time we were dealing not only with a younger baby but also with a girl and I had to contain the boy that he has become, screaming and hugging and touching. At the same time that I was happy to see how big he is, I felt a little sad that he wasn`t my snuggling baby anymore, one thing for sure, holding such a precious girl gave me some baby girl fever!

Oliver and Clara were born pretty much with the same weight (3 pounds 12 ounces), they both did awesome in the NICU (Baby intensive care) and got to leave early, they went through what only a small portion of babies do, and once the bad part was over they showed us how BIG is the will to live every second, how patience really is a virtude and how blessed we really are for having those little heroes in our lifes! :)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário