Pesquisar este blog

sábado, 8 de janeiro de 2011

Girly Day

                                                              Young days...


Wow i didn't noticed till my friend Flavia pointed out, but yestarday we had a super girl stuff day,
I don't  have one of those for years now..,I had so much fun!

It hurts like a mother f***!!

I had an appt at my gynecologist today to put my mirena on, i asked Flavia to come with me for support wich she did !!   distracting  me on the cab making all kinds of conversation. I was already freaked out because my doctor had told me, it was going to hurt a whole lot, but because it was a quick thing, i decided not to have the anesthesia...( Never again).
Well, it did hurt way more than a whole lot, it hurt like there was no tomorow, Flavia said she is going to take her birth control pill till she dies. I screamed and freaked her out really bad. But now is done and i am soooo glad i don't have to worry about birth control for 10 years. Perfect!

We went for coffee @ leblon mall afterwards, checked out some stores and just walked around with no problems in our mind, when i lived here that was one of my fave things to do...and i was glad for doing it again, the only different thing it was my 10 phone calls to check if olly was okay!

After that we had our nails and hair done,  i really really miss Rio manicure, its a completly different experience, the first time i did my mani in usa i thought i got robbed, but than just realized that is not the same thing.

Oliver's night out- passed out in aunt Maura's bed!

Yummy dinner last night, to resume our girly day, we went to dinner at aunt Maura's house, all girls too,Oliver was the only boy, what a stud! she made us basil, cherry tomatos and buffalo muzarella risoto, it was delish! Oliver played around for a bit than collapsed (with bia's help) in her bed, we stayed there till 2:30, than it was my turn to collapse.Got a cab with baby Olly fully awake than when i got home i layed him down on his playpin and he went back to sleep, I'm such a lucky mamma! He is such a good boy!

Love,Love,Love Friday!

Um comentário:

  1. Sorte sua Ma! Pq o Luca acorda na hr que eu quero que ele durma e dorme na hr que eu quero ele acordado :)
    Qdo nos vemos?

    ResponderExcluir